Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Dish to Impress!

An elegant crown roast of pork will make a stunning centerpiece for entertaining friends and family. The butcher does most of the work and your guests will be in awe of the gorgeous meal you have created.

I chose to make my stuffing outside of the crown roast to ensure even cooking of the pork, but many people swear by cooking it inside to absorb all of those delicious juices from the pork.  Either way, you can't go wrong!

Crown Roast with Apple Sausage Stuffing



You can easiliy switch out your favorite stuffing recipe, but I'd stick with one with fruit in it.  Pork pairs so well with fruit.  

Check out the full recipe on The Recipe Diva website!

5 comments:

  1. It's definitely a gorgeous dish, no matter where the stuffing's cooked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive indeed. I love fruit and meat combos, too. I would love to have that for dinner (especially if someone else cooks it for me).

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that's very impressive! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful...what a spectaculr display of pork. I've been wanting to make something like this over the years past, but just haven't done it. This may be the year. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails