Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Product Review: Chef'n 'Stem Gem'

This is probably not something that I would have ever purchased, so I'm thankful for my mother's intuition in knowing that my kitchen needed one of these little gadgets.  I sure hope she bought one for herself!



It's super easy to use but more importantly, you can remove just the core without throwing out any of your sweet, juicy strawberry.  It's quick and effortless, I made strawberry jam over the weekend and hulled an entire kilo of strawberries in a matter of minutes thanks to this little guy. I was a machine!




And no... I'm not quitting my day job just yet to become a hand model.

3 comments:

  1. Being a kitchen gadget freak...I must say that I'd buy one of those. I know...It's an affliction I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I might have to give that one a try as much as I eat strawberries in the summer!! Thanks for the tip! I used to work with a girl that used a straw, but I found that to be very ineffective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, you have to! Makes life so much easier! And less wasteful ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails