Monday, November 23, 2009

G'day from Qantas!

As some of you may know, I just arrived back in the US after a LONG flight from Australia.  Although I am never looking forward to the flight, thanks to a lot of transcontinental traveling, I am always looking forward to the pre-flight brekkie!

Our One World Alliance status gets us access to the elite Qantas Lounge in the Melbourne airport.  Refering to it as a lounge is somewhat misleading...

Full service, gourmet food, top shelf alcohol and best of all
it's all ON QANTAS!


I ordered my usual - egg white omelette with herbed ricotta, sauteed spinach, roasted tomatoes, and wholemeal toast... obviously complemented by a glass of Veuve Clicquot!

Now that's how you say 'Happy Travels'... mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails