Thursday, November 12, 2009

Nothing like the salty sea air to wet your appetite!

It was a beautiful and slightly overcast morning, a bit cooler than it has been the past week or so.  Perfect running weather!  I decided to go for a run along the beach just down the street.  There was a slight breeze coming in off the ocean and it was one of those mornings where you could just smell the SEA.

It reminded me that I need to take advantage of the wonderful opportunity that we have to enjoy all of the fresh seafood pulled right out of the Pacific!  I'm thinking that I'd like throw a whole snapper on the barbie, but we'll see what's available!

I'll definitely be heading to the market to pick up a fresh catch from my favorite seafood monger.  The results will be posted tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails